Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Snow White's step mother as a teen
Life it hard for me. My family doesn’t have much money; the extra money that my father makes he spends on gambling and alcohol. He has a couple issues I guess. Well so does my mother, because she doesn’t really work except that she grows a garden to help feed her kids, even this doesn’t mean that there will always been enough food. Sometimes I don’t mind this because I’d rather be skinny anyways. I’m one of 6 and I’m the second oldest, but not seen as a responsible one so I sorta just get forgotten. I guess I don’t mind because I get to do what I want. I just got a job waiting tables at a little restaurant thats close to my house, I just needed a job so that I could be on my own in a few months, as soon as I become 18. Right now I just use whatever money I can to make sure I can stay pretty. I want to be the best looking women in the whole land one day! It would be amazing to have this kind of attention and maybe even marry a rich guy. I would be given all the money, jewels and clothes that I could ever ask for but. It would be a nice change from getting my money taken by my father so that he can buy himself beer. I’m really not a mean person, I just can’t stand other girls. I like the company of guys better. This gets me into trouble; especially when I drink, which lately has been kind of often. I just feel like I never am as good as them, not as educated or have enough money. Yet I know that someday I will have more than all of them and I will take my revenge on any of them that tries to be better than me.
Labels:
Samantha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment