Mirror, mirror on the wall who is fairest of them all.
It’s just another day in the village, horses pulling carriages, villagers walking on the cobblestone, and mothers bartering for food for their families. I always think I deserve much more than what I have here. The grotesque smell of people throwing out waste onto the sidewalks, and mother only bringing home bread. I should be up in the castle I am much prettier than all of these simple people. My looks could attract any prince I please. I wasn’t always like this so greedy. I once had the love of my life. We were going to get married and live happily ever after, but things didn’t work out that way. Now my ambitions are out of hatred, I can never love the way I once did. Now I will live out my life betraying people, slaying them to rule their kingdom. I will act as an innocent lost girl, and they will invite me into their kingdom then that is when I will strike.
There are really good reasons for why she was all messed up. It kinda makes sense now, why she was so mean when she went to the kingdom
ReplyDeletei can see the step mother being like that it was detailed and i could see that happening to snow white step mom to make her they way she is.
ReplyDelete