Tell Us:
- Book Title
- Author
- Genre
- # of pages
- Brief summary of what you've read so far
- Brief reaction to what you've read so far and a rating (thumbs up, sideways, or down)
The book title of the piece I'm reading is in a series called 33 1/3. This book is about the band Neutral Milk Hotel. Penned by Kim Cooper, this is a sort of "biography" about the mysterious band up until it was published. It is a few hundred pages. I have only read a little so far, about 5 pages, which was mainly the introduction. It is not very exciting yet, but that's alright with me because I like the band and I'm sure the book isn't going to matter that much to someone who is indifferent. I will give it a thumbs up because it attempts to finally shed some light on a lot of things that have simply not been covered before about the band, since they aren't well documented.
No comments:
Post a Comment