Safe Haven
By: Nicholas Sparks
Genre: Romance
I just started reading the book, so far it’s about a girl named Katie who has just moved to the small town of Southport. She doesn’t have much money or even a car, so she has to walk everywhere. She gets a job at a local diner, and is extremely relieved and happy that she is able to blend in and get settled quickly. She is very quiet and doesn’t socialize very much. A local man, named Ricky has asked her out a few times but she keeps rejecting him, saying that she doesn't date co workers because of a previous bad experience.
I like the book so far, its very mysterious and leaves you wondering. You wonder why Katie has jumped and moved to the small town in North Carolina with nothing but the clothes on her back. You also wonder why she keeps to herself so much and is so hesitant to make friends and let loose. So far I would giev the book a thumbs up because its different and keeps you on your toes at all times. I’m really looking forward to finding out why Katie is so mysterious and secretive, because it must be for a good reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment