So i was sitting on the side of the highway and saw a motorcycle in the distance coming towards me as i was on patrol. As the bike got closer and closer i could see they were speeding so i was ready to go. The bike flew by me so i went after him they pulled over in the rest area as soon as i saw who it was I was thought to myself jerry what are you doing buddy. I walked up and asked for his license and registration. So i went back to my bike when a camera crew came up and asked if i knew the man and i said yes so jerry and his buddy were standing there and I was so mad that i was getting my picture taken as i was trying to let jerry off without a ticket so i was talking there talking trying to act like i didn’t care. When this picture was taken i was upset about the whole thing.
Uhm...where's the capitalization?
ReplyDelete